2008年8月18日月曜日

My trip in Vancouber, August 16

Today's writer is Natsuko Miyagi.
I am so sorry to late.
Because satsuday I went to Vancouber with other friends by ferry.
In the afternoon, we arived at there. After arribed there, we went to stanleypark and enjoyed cycring for six hours.
My class teacher, Ocean, told me about stanleypark is most famous place in Vancouver.
So we went to there at first.
And we enjoyed aquarium.
Next we croossed a bridge by bike, but this bridge was too long to cross, so were tired.
On the way to cross the bridge, we took a rest, the viwe from there was really beautiful.
In the night, we wanted to go hostel ,but lost my way in Vancouver's dengerous area at midnight.
So we were looking for hostel for two hours.
Eventually, a nice woman helped us and take us to the hostel.
This trip was so exciting to me!!!!!

0 件のコメント: