2008年8月11日月曜日

My holiday in Victoria

I am sorry to late. Today write this blog is Natsuko Miyagi.
Today I really enjoyed my weekend to the full.
First I went to Downtown with eight friends and enjoyed shopping at the Japanese Festival.
Shortly after that we went to seaside and take a small boat. The captain is very funny man ,so we all was laughing during this time. There are many beautiful house on the sea .according the captain ,it is the house of fisherman.
In the evening we rent the bicycle at Downtown and I enjoyed cycling an hour. It is really thrill for me, because we must go the road which is same with a car. But I felt refreshed in mind and body. After that we enjoyed the dinner at the romantic restaurant.
At the restaurant we got on with the waiter. She was really kind of us.
Today we get on with many man and girls here, so I absolutely never forget today !!
Natsuko Miyagi

0 件のコメント: